For the bold and the brave, heat things up with honey sriracha glazed jack meatballs! Using our signature jack and annie’s meatballs, this recipe is simple to make, full of flavor, and will certainly win over any crowd. Spicy and sweet and delicious to eat!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Ready in: 23 minutes
● 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or refined coconut oil
● 2 (10.6-ounce) packages jack & annie’s classic jack meatballs
● 1/4 cup sriracha
● 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, or tamari
● 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
● 3 tablespoons honey, or vegan honey
● 2 green onions, thinly sliced
● 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
● 1 lime, cut into wedges
● 6 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add jack meatballs and cook, flipping occasionally, until light golden-brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in sriracha, soy sauce, vinegar and honey, and reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until jack meatballs are fully heated through and sauce thickens, about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with rice and lime wedges.