A classic Fettuccini Alfredo with our jack and annie’s meatballs! This recipe is delicious, creamy, cheesy and so easy to make; it is one everyone will be sure to enjoy!
- 1 package jack & annie’s classic jack meatballs
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the meatballs and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until browned on the outside and cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Remove meatballs from the skillet and set aside.
- Turn the heat up to medium and in the same skillet, melt butter. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and meatballs to the skillet with the sauce, and toss to coat the pasta and meatballs evenly.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and extra parmesan cheese before serving.