Nachos with meatballs?! You read that correctly! Elevate your nacho recipe with jack and annie’s meatballs! These nachos are delicious, easy and so flavorful; you’ll be sure to be making them again!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 1 package jack & annie’s meatballs
- 2 cups plant milk
- 1/2 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese (or regular)
- 1 package (11 oz) warmed corn torilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced pepperoncini
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or basil
- Optional: 1/2 cup warm marinara
- Bake the meatballs as instructed on the package, slice and halve when cooked.
- To prepare vegan alfredo sauce, whisk together milk, cornstarch, oil, garlic, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; stir in cheese and keep warm.
- Arrange warm tortilla chips on a large plate or platter. Drizzle with 1 cup alfredo sauce. Top evenly with meatballs, tomatoes, pepperoncini, olives, and herbs. Dollop with warmed marinara, if desired. Serve immediately with remaining alfredo sauce and enjoy!