Sweet and spicy tacos, you got it! These hot honey tacos with plant-based crispy tenders will satisfy all flavor cravings. This delicious, easy recipe is one you’ll be making again!
- 1 package jack & annie’s crispy jack tenders
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Chopped parsley for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place 6 frozen tenders on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the tenders are baking, mix together the hot sauce and honey in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Heat the tortillas according to the package instructions or on a dry skillet over medium heat for about 30 seconds on each side.
- To assemble the tacos, add a spoonful of slaw and a crispy jack tender to each tortilla. Drizzle with hot honey and top with crumbled cotija and some fresh cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.