Searching for a delicious, easy and nutritious pasta recipe? This yummy pesto pasta with our plant-based crispy tenders will be your favorite go-to recipe! Pair with tomatoes and parmesan and enjoy!
- 1 package jack & annie’s crispy jack tenders
- 8 ounces gluten-free pasta like rotini or fusilli
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the frozen tenders on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, flip and sprinkle with half of the parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain it and return it to the pot. Add the pesto, cherry tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese to the pot with the pasta. Stir until the pasta is fully coated in the sauce.
- Once the tenders are cooked, remove them from the oven and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve the pasta in bowls, topped with the jack tenders. Enjoy!