Take your Thanksgiving leftovers to the next level with savory breakfast jack sausage patties and all the fixings.
- 1 package Breakfast Sausage Patties from jack & annie’s
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- ⅓ cup vegetable stock
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cooking spray for waffle maker
- Gravy, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the waffle maker and spray well with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine leftover stuffing and vegetable stock. Stir until well combined, smashing any larger pieces with the back of a spoon. Add more stock if necessary – mixture should be near wet.
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of the stuffing mixture onto the waffle iron. Spread out mixture and bake until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and, if using a full-size waffle maker, cut into fourths (leave whole if using a mini waffle maker).
- While the waffles bake, saute breakfast sausage patties in one tablespoon vegetable oil in a non-stick pan on medium-low for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking. Remove from heat.
- To assemble sandwiches, add cranberry sauce to one waffle and top with a breakfast sausage and another waffle. Serve with more cranberry sauce and gravy if desired.