Get ready to fall for this hearty grain bowl packed with plant-based protein, your favorite seasonal veggies, and crispy jack tenders.
- 1 package Crispy Jack Tenders from jack & annie’s
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or farro
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds (or your favorite seeds or nuts)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon, sliced into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread sweet potatoes and chickpeas in an even layer. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. For more heat, add a little chili powder and smoked paprika. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and rearrange the sweet potatoes and chickpeas to make space for the crispy jack tenders. Place back in the oven and bake for another 18-20 minutes, flipping the jack tenders halfway through cooking.
- While the jack tenders cook, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil, spinach and season with a pinch of salt. Stir to coat and cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until wilted to your liking and remove from heat.