Recipe Contest People’s Choice!
Submitted by: edzena
- 1 Pack of Jack and Annie’s Sausage Patties
- 1- 2 Pack of premade pizza crust, I use one that comes with two long rectangle shaped (You can use whatever crust you like)
- 1- 12oz Plant Based Liquid Eggs
- 2-Cups of Shredded Dairy Free Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. Tator Tots (Cut)
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Peppers and Red Onions (Diced)
- 1- Roma Tomato (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise and 1/4 Ketchup mixed
- Cook Jack and Annie’s sausage patties and set aside and chop when cooled.
- Cook plant based liquid eggs set aside and chop when cooled.
- Air fry tater tots and set aside and cut in half when cooled.
- Chop your peppers and onions and sauté them until soft.
- Chop Roma tomato (I take out all the seeds you could do it however you like) set aside.
- Mix your mayo and ketchup, until it turns pink-ish and set aside.
- I squeeze mayo-chup drizzle first on the crust and then add chopped Plant-based eggs, so it sticks to the mayo-chup.
- Next add the sautéed peppers and onions.
- Add the chopped jack and Annie’s breakfast sausage patties.
- Take your tater tots that are cut in half and start placing them all up and down the pizzas.
- Once you have that on there, add your shredded dairy free cheddar cheese.
- Next add your diced Roma tomatoes.
- Set your oven to 425° or whatever your pizza crust requires. Put it in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes (or whatever your pizza crust requires).
- When it’s done take it out of the oven. Let it cool for about five minutes. Then, take your mayo-chup and put it in a piping bag to drizzle up and down the pizzas.
- If you don’t have a piping bag, you can just cut a tiny hole in the corner of a sandwich bag and add the mayo-chup in there and squeeze drizzle all up and down the pizzas.
- Finally sprinkle a little parsley on top. Enjoy!!