Recipe Contest Honorable Mention!
Submitted by: mshivers60
- Non-stick vegetable oil spray
- 8 Wonton wrappers
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2/3 C. Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided use
- 8 (from a 9.6 oz. pkg.) Jack & annie’s classic jack meatballs
- 1/2 C. Spaghetti sauce, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. Sun dried tomatoes julienne cut in olive oil, drained, and snipped into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet. Bake for 17 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray 8 muffin tin cups with cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in each, pressing down slightly to form cups. Spray again with cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until wrappers are crisp and golden. Remove from oven.
- Add 1 tsp. of cheese to the bottom of each wrapper. Place meatballs on cheese. Add 1 Tbsp. of spaghetti sauce over each meatball. Divide remaining cheese over meatballs.
- Return to oven for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and divide sun dried tomatoes over tops then sprinkle tops with parsley flakes.
- Serve immediately. Serves 8.