Add some spice to your next pizza night with these vegetarian buffalo flatbreads, made our zesty buffalo jack wings and full of mouthwatering flavor.
- 1 package buffalo jack wings from jack & annie’s
- ½ c Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 c crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
- ¼ c blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Mini flatbread or naan
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cook buffalo jack wings on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking. Remove wings from the oven and cut into small bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Place flatbread on the baking sheet. Spread on a layer of buffalo sauce and add wings and crumbled cheese. Put back into the oven and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Top with green onions and a drizzle of blue cheese dressing. Finish with fresh ground pepper.
- Serve with celery,carrots and a side of dressing.