Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) package jack & annie’s meatballs
- 1 cup sour cream (dairy or vegan)
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh herbs (parsley, basil, chives, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 11 1 inch chunks squash (zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- 11 1 inch chunks red bell pepper
- Optional: chopped parsley
- Prepare the meatballs as directed on the package.
- To prepare dip, combine the sour cream, herbs, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl; cover and chill until use.
- To prepare vegetables, combine vinegar, oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add vegetable chunks and toss to combine.
- Preheat a grill, grill pan or boiler. Cook vegetables in a single layer until beginning to brown, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Remove from heat.
- Toss the cooked meatballs in the remaining oil and vinegar mixture. Thread vegetables and meatballs onto 11 (6 inch) skewers. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with dip.