Beat the summer heat with these crunchy fresh, vegan buffalo wing lettuce cups! Made with our plant-based buffalo jack wings, they bring the perfect blend of flavor and zest that are sure to be an excellent addition to your weekend barbeque.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 24 minutes
Ready in: 29 minutes
● 2 (9.6-ounce) packages jack & annie’s buffalo jack wings
● 1 small head bib lettuce, leaves separated
● 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
● 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
● 1/2 cup pickled red onions
● 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing, or vegan blue cheese dressing
- Coat air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray and preheat to 400°F. Working in batches, place jack wings in a single layer into air fryer. Cook for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through. Repeat with remaining jack wings.
- Layer 2 to 3 jack wings, tomatoes, avocado and red onions into lettuce leaves. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing. Serve and enjoy!