These mouth-watering vegetarian pulled pork enchiladas will make you say “meat who?!” The naturally meaty texture of our smoky jack pulled pork creates for the perfect meat substitute in this dish. Add some cheese, sour cream, cilantro and voila – a plant based dinner that will have you going back for seconds and thirds!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) package jack & annie’s smoky jack pulled pork
- 2 (10-ounce) cans red enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or vegan shredded cheddar-style cheese
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco, or vegan crumbed queso fresco-style cheese, or vegan
- shredded mozzarella-style cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or vegan sour cream
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine jack pulled pork, 1 can of enchilada sauce, cheddar,
broth and onion in a large bowl.
- Cover bottom of 9×13” baking dish with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Spoon jack pulled pork
mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla and place into the prepared
baking dish, seam-side-down, nestling each one against the last. Pour remaining
enchilada sauce over top of rolled tortillas.
- Bake until sauce bubbles, about 10 to 15 minutes. Top with queso fresco, sour cream,
radishes and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.