8 Jack and Annie’s Crispy Jack Nuggets
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 garlic clove, minced
½ teaspoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for serving
Green onions, thinly sliced
Rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, minced garlic, cornstarch, water and sesame seeds. Set the sauce aside.
- Place the Crispy Jack Nuggets on a plate and microwave for two minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil to a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the Nuggets and stir to coat them in the oil. Cook them until they begin to crispen.
- Next, pour the sauce over the Nuggets and toss to coat. Turn the heat to low and let the sauce thicken. Continue to gently stir the chicken until it is completely coated in a thick, almost-sticky sauce.
- Serve over a bed of rice and garnish with sliced green onions and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Enjoy!