The fresh flavors of your favorite Greek take-out meet our savory, classic jack meatballs for a delicious vegetarian meal. Get our recipe, and enjoy a trip to the Mediterranean with every bite.
- 1 package classic jack meatballs from jack & annie’s
- 4 slices flatbread or pita
- 1 cup tzatziki
- ½ cup mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Mint leaves, freshly chopped
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Lemon, cut into wedges
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a nonstick skillet over medium low. Add meatballs and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through and seared on the outside. Remove from skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350 and toast flatbreads for 5 minutes or prepare according to package directions.
- Spread toasted flatbread with tzatziki and top with cucumbers, tomatoes, meatballs, red onion, and feta cheese. Garnish with mint and a drizzle of good olive oil. Serve with lemon wedges.