Even the pickiest littles are sure to love these lunch skewers, which feature crispy jack nuggets and other favorite flavors for a fun, kid-friendly meal.
- 1 package crispy jack nuggets from jack & annie’s
- 1 16oz block cheddar cheese or plant-based alternative, cubed
- Honeycrisp apple, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook crispy jack nuggets on a nonstick baking sheet for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- While the nuggets cook, cube the cheese and cut the apple.
- Add cheese, nugget, cherry tomato and apple to one skewer. Repeat.
- Finish the remaining skewers and serve immediately.