Our take on the brunch classic is sweet, savory, spicy, and so cute. And thanks to crispy jack nuggets and frozen waffles, they couldn’t be easier to whip up.
- 1 package crispy jack nuggets from jack & annie’s
- 1 package frozen mini waffles
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup for a vegan version!)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place frozen crispy jack nuggets on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the tenders are baking, mix together the hot sauce and honey in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Heat the frozen mini waffles according to the package instructions.
- Add one nugget and one mini waffle to each skewer and place on a serving tray. Drizzle with hot honey and sprinkle chopped chives and serve immediately.