Searching for a quick meal to fix your morning hunger? Look no further than this flavorful, easy-to-make breakfast sandwich. Our jack fruit sausage patties are the perfect plant-based alternative to breakfast sausage, and is “everything” you would want to add to your everything bagel!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Ready in: 13 minutes
● 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or refined coconut oil, divided
● 4 jack & annie’s savory breakfast jack sausage patties
● 4 large eggs, lightly beaten, or 1 cup vegan eggs
● Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
● 2 everything bagels, split and toasted
● 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and mashed
● 1 small beefsteak tomato, sliced
● 1 cup packed baby spinach
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add jack patties and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until fully heated through. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in eggs and scramble, stirring constantly, until just set, about 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from heat.
- Spread avocado over bottom half of each bagel. Top evenly with 2 jack patties, scrambled eggs, tomato, spinach, and top half of each bagel. Serve and enjoy.