This nutritious, yet simple recipe includes a rainbow of vegetables from sweet potatoes, broccoli, and red bell peppers that are coated in savory seasonings and zest. Adding in our vegan jack breakfast sausage brings along an irresistible herby flavor that will make your taste buds wish for more!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
● 2 packages jack & annie’s breakfast jack sausage, cut into 1/4
● 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
● 1 small head broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
● 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
● 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or refined coconut oil
● 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
● 1/2 cup yellow mustard
● 1/4 cup honey, or vegan honey
● 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place jack sausage, sweet potato and broccoli on a rimmed baking sheet. Add oil, salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Bake, flipping vegetables and jack sausage halfway through, until vegetables are tender and jack sausage is fully heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mustard, honey and paprika in a small bowl. Drizzle mustard mixture over vegetables and jack sausage, and serve.