This jack nugget pasta bake is a quick and easy dish that is sure to be a hit at your next family dinner or friendly gatherings. The pairing of vegan pasta, cheese, tomato sauce, and our famous plant-based jack nuggets is a delicious combination that will have you coming back for seconds every time!
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 23 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
● 1 pound rigatoni pasta, or vegan rigatoni pasta
● 1 (24-ounce) jar tomato sauce
● 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, or vegan mozzarella-style cheese, divided
● 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, or vegan parmesan-style cheese, divided
● 1 (10.1-ounce) package jack & annie’s crispy jack nuggets
● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13” baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Cook rigatoni in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions; drain. Return to pot.
- Add 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan to cooked pasta and stir to coat. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, remaining parmesan and jack nuggets. Bake until cheese is melted and jack nuggets are fully heated through, about 15 to 23 minutes. Top with basil and serve.