Whether you’re entertaining or just want to treat yourself, this vegetarian antipasto board (featuring our classic jack meatballs) is sure to get the party started.
- 1 package Classic Jack Meatballs from jack & annie’s
- Cherry tomatoes
- Marinated pearl mozzarella or your favorite plant-based cheese
- Castelvetrano olives, drizzled with olive oil
- Crackers or crostini
- Mixed nuts
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a nonstick skillet over medium low. Add meatballs and cook for 13-16 minutes until cooked through and seared on the outside. Remove from skillet.
- While the meatballs cook, begin arranging the board.
- Place mozzarella, olives and sauces in small bowls. Arrange the bowls, along with an empty medium bowl for the meatballs, on the board. Add crackers, cherry tomatoes and mixed nuts, filling in the open spaces.
- Remove meatballs from the skillet and add to the reserved medium bowl.
- Serve with small plates, napkins, and utensils for guests to serve themselves.