Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner!
Submitted by: adelle
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Small white onion
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 Spring onion
- 2 garlic bulbs
- 1 Small knob of ginger, peeled
- 1 Package of Jack & annie’s Crispy Jack Tenders
- Asian style hot sauce (Sriracha, Gochujang, or Huy Fong Vietnamese Chili Sauce) to taste
- First, cook Jack and Annie’s Crispy Jack Tenders in an air frier for 15 minutes at 400F.
- Finely chop red bell pepper, white onion, carrots, spring onion, garlic, and ginger and mix in a bowl.
- Chop the air fried tenders into small pieces and mix into the veggies.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss the mix in a sauce of your choosing (I used Korean hot sauce and soy sauce).
- Wet the edges of your wonton wrapper and put a small Tbsp. of your Jack mix in the middle of the wrapper. Fold into a triangle and then bring the edges in and seal.
- Prepare a sauté pan with enough canola oil to cover the wonton. Deep fry the wontons at 350F until gold brown or for a minute and a half per side. Serve with an extra Jack tender, sticky rice, veggies, and sesame mochi for dessert!