If you love the zesty, creamy flavors of Mexican-style street corn, you’re gonna love these vegetarian tacos made with our crispy, gluten-free jack tenders and peak-season produce.
- 1 package crispy jack tenders from jack & Annie’s
- 1 package white corn tortillas
- 2 ears of sweet corn, husked
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ½ c red onion, diced
- Cilantro, freshly chopped
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450F. Bake crispy jack tenders on parchment paper or a nonstick baking pan for 15-17 minutes, turning halfway through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chili pepper, cayenne pepper and a squeeze of lime juice. Set aside.
- On the stovetop or grill, cook sweet corn until charred evenly on the outside, using tongs to turn. Heat the tortillas alongside the corn. When the corn is done, remove and use a knife to cut the kernels off the cob.
- Top each tortilla with one crispy jack tender, charred corn, red onion, cilantro and cotija cheese. Drizzle on spicy mayonnaise mix. Serve with lime wedges.