Elevate your sandwich with our jack & annie’s crispy patty and tangy honey mustard sauce! This sandwich combo is flavorful, tasty and so easy to make! Once you try it, you know you’ll be making it again, so yum!
- 4 crispy jack & annie’s patties
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- Dill pickle slices
- Tangy honey mustard sauce (recipe below)
Tangy Honey Mustard Sauce:
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small resealable container. Whisk together until well-blended. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Place patties on a nonstick baking sheet for 20-22 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- While the patties are baking, heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Swirl butter to completely coat the skillet. Add buns, sliced side down. Toast until golden brown, about one minute. Remove buns from the skillet and set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, layer pickles, lettuce, crispy jack patty and sauce on each bun. Serve immediately.