Looking for a way to spice up you taco Tuesday? Look no further than our plant-based buffalo tacos. The secret ingredient? We’ll give you a hint – it’s not cauliflower. Jackfruit! @healthingyou uses our jack and annie’s buffalo jack wings to serve us a mouth-watering, soft and crunchy taco. Yum!
- 1 package of jack and annie’s buffalo jack wings
- 5 Blue Corn Hard Tortillas
- 5 Mini Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Corn and 1/2 cup of Frozen Diced Peppers
- Handful of Dairy Free Mexican Cheese for each Taco
- 1/4 cup Vegan Mayo, 3 tbsp Buffalo Sauce, 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- Follow jack and annie’s package instructions on how to make buffalo jack wings. (Recommended to air fry them a bit longer to make them extra crispy though)
- Once complete, cut up into small pieces and set aside.
- Next, sautéed some corn and peppers in a medium heat skillet with olive oil for 6-8 minutes and set aside when complete.
- Next, bake your hard shell tortillas for 2-3 minutes at 400 degrees and warm up your flour tortillas for 1-2 minutes at 400 degrees and set aside.
- In a bowl, make your buffalo creamy sauce by adding mayo, cayenne pepper, and buffalo sauce and set aside.
- On a plate, lay out your flour tortillas and top with buffalo creamy sauce.
- Next, top each tortilla with a hard shell tortilla. (This allows them to stick together a bit)
- Next, add your chicken, roasted vegetables, and cheese to each taco.
- Drizzle with creamy sauce and add separate buffalo drizzle to each taco.
- Enjoy all the flavor and perfect crunch in each taco! These aren’t your average tacos.