Everything (bagel) is better with jack & annie’s plant-based breakfast sausage! Pair our savory breakfast jack patty with all the fixings; egg, avocado and tomato. This vegan breakfast sandwich is an easy build and definitely doesn’t lack flavor.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Ready in: 13 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or refined coconut oil, divided
- 4 jack & annie’s savory breakfast jack sausage patties
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten, or 1 cup vegan eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 everything bagels, split and toasted
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and mashed 1 small beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add jack patties and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until fully heated through. Set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in eggs and scramble, stirring constantly until just set, about 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
3. Spread avocado over bottom half of each bagel. Top evenly with 2 jack patties, scrambled eggs, tomato, spinach, and top half of bagel. Serve and enjoy.