Up your salad game with our crispy jack tenders! Dressed with a tangy dijon mustard sauce, our tenders add the perfect crisp and crunch to a beautiful spring salad!
- 1 package jack & annie’s crispy jack tenders
- 1 head of Bibb lettuce, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425. Cook 6 tenders on a nonstick baking sheet for 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Prepare the Bibb lettuce by removing the outer leaves and tearing the remaining leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bibb lettuce, sliced radishes, grape tomatoes, and red onion and peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the honey mustard dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Place the crispy jack tenders on top of the salad (you can cut them into bite-sized pieces or leave them whole). Top with fresh ground pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!