It’s not a party without snacks, and this delicious vegetarian board does the trick! Grab some crispy jack nuggets and zesty buffalo jack wings, and scroll for the full how-to.
- 1 package Crispy Jack Nuggets from jack & annie’s
- 1 package Buffalo Jack Wings from jack & annie’s
- Celery, cut into sticks
- Carrots, cut into sticks
- Dill pickles
- Mixed nuts
- Ranch dressing
- Blue cheese dressing
- Honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cook Crispy Jack Nuggets and Buffalo Jack Wings on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet for 13-15 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- While the nuggets and wings cook, begin arranging the board.
- Place small bowls for each dip. Leaving space for the nuggets and wings, arrange celery, carrot, dill pickles, pretzels and grapes.
- Remove nuggets and wings from the oven and add to the board.
- Fill any remaining empty spaces on the board with additional snacks or garnishes like fresh herbs or nuts.
- Serve with small plates, napkins, and utensils for guests to serve themselves.