2 packages Classic Jack Meatballs
1 c cranberry sauce
½ c barbecue sauce
2 T brown sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp thyme, plus more for garnish
2 T vegetable oil
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium.
- Add the Classic Jack Meatballs and sauté to sear the outside, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside
- Turn the heat to low and add cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and thyme. Stir to combine.
- Return the meatballs to the skillet and simmer for 13-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over mashed potatoes for a plant-based Thanksgiving meal.