Turn the heat up on happy hour with this spicy twist on a classic bloody mary, made with our buffalo jack wings. Cheers!
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Toothpicks or skewers
- Garnishes: jack & annie’s buffalo wings, celery stalks, blue cheese-stuffed olives, lemon wedges
- Cook jack & annie’s buffalo jack wings according to package directions.
- In a pitcher, add tomato juice, buffalo sauce, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, celery salt, smoked paprika, and lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the Bloody Mary mixture over it.
- Garnish with buffalo jack wings, celery stalks, blue cheese-stuffed olives and a lemon wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!