Who wouldn’t want to taste the rainbow with these beautiful (and tasty) vegan collard green wraps! A big thanks to @worldofvegan for this awesome recipe. Made with our crispy jack nuggets, this is a great go-to plant-based lunch option for you and the family. Enjoy!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Ready in: 15 minutes
- 2 Large Collard Leaves
- 1/4 cup of Quinoa
- 1-2 Carrots Sliced
- 1/8 cup Purple Cabbage Sliced
- 1/2 small tomato
- 1 jack & annie’s crispy jack nuggets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Wash collard leaves and trim stem – blanch for 1 minute
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare crispy jack nuggets, flipping half way through (6 min each)
3. Lay collard leaves flat and begin assembling – add quinoa, carrots, purple cabbage, tomato and crispy jack nuggets
4. Wrap the collard leaf inside itself, add salt and pepper as desired. Cut the wrap in half, serve and enjoy.